** Ramsey's Farm and Primitive Camping at BCSP **
- Is a Tour Permit Required:Yes
- Contact for arrangements: 302-477-1499 (Option 6 for Boy Scouts)
- Date (Any significant time of year or date): Usually First Saturday in October
- Location: Ramsey Rd
(located after 404 Ramsey Road. -Look for our large gate and banners.)
Wilmington, DE 19803
- Directions: Link
- Accomodations if overnight: Optional Camping overnight. Please contact the Brandywine Creek State Park to Reserve their "Primitive Camp Site" off Thompson's Bridge Road.
- How far in advance should arrangements be made: Call 1 month prior to let them know we can't gather money until due date. Then turn in ASAP. Check registration form on Ramsey's website for deadline.
- Is transportation provided, if so what vendor was used(including contact
- Parent permission slip required: N/A
- Cost to scout / family: Varies by year. $7/Scout if Pack does not fund any of entry fee. In the past we have paid a portion.
- Does the event benefit a non-profit organization: N/A
- Web link for more info: http://www.ramseysfarm.com/boyscouts.asp
- What forms are required to be submitted by scout(i.e. Ski form): Registration form for Pack.
- Additional Info: Please see LINK for flyers used in past years and other documents.